If you are a graduate from one of the top colleges of the country, having good knowledge of analytics and can act as an efficient team leader, this may be the right job for you.
Designation – Vice-President
Location – Bangalore
About employer – confidential
- Should be able to provide strategic direction to team in terms of team structure, process, metrics, team skills and communication plan.
- Leads a team of approximately 75 -125 Team Members, including hiring, training, coaching, providing feedback and development. Advanced analytics experience – Modelling/Segmentation, depth and knowledge of statistics / econometrics.
- Strong People leader – somebody who has lead people leaders for the past 3-4 years
- Multi-dimensional experience overall – not just limited to a BFSI career, someone who has Retail/CPG + Consulting (Accenture, Fractal etc.) experience is also good.
Required Qualification: should have studied in any one of the IIT’s, ISI, DSE
Work experience / skill required:
- Overall 12+ years of experience with at least 5 years in Analytics utilizing statistics and statistical application development tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS). Masters in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research) or MBA Finance from a reputed institute.
- Excellent communications skills with respect to translating business needs into a mathematical/data analysis approach and translating analysis results back into business terms. Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings that focus on the critical issues and provide actionable opportunities.
Interested candidates can please click on this linkYou can also read this article on Analytics Vidhya's Android APP