Data Analyst – Navitas, New Delhi (3+ Years of Experience)
Do you have an innate ability to synthesize a variety of data points, patterns and themes, in order to construct a story around them? Do you have hands on experience in Data Analysis? If yes, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Data Analyst
Location – New Delhi
About employer – Navitas
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, English language training and settlement services, creative media education, workforce education and student recruitment.
Navitas, or PIBT as it was then, was founded in 1994 with the goal of helping more international students succeed at university in Australia via improved student support and ad extended academic year. Since this time Navitas has significantly expanded the services it offers its students and clients and is now creating opportunities through lifelong learning for over 83,000 people in 23 countries per year.
Navitas’ central marketing function is seeking to employ an experienced data analyst. Based in the Navitas/Study Link office at Connaught Place, New Delhi this exciting position will support the Navitas Group eMarketing function. The successful applicant will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a buzzing remote team environment.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
- Data analysis
- eMarketing processes
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Min 3 years full-time professional experience in the area of Data Analysis
- Familiarity with common analytics software such as Tableau, SAS Analytics, RapidMiner, Statistica, etc.
- Ability to synthesize a variety of data points, patterns and themes, in order to construct a story around them
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
- Relevant qualifications in an appropriate field of study
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a buzzing remote team environment
Interested candidates can send their CV’S along with a cover letter to [email protected] with subject as Data Analyst – Navitas. Applications close on Fri 04 July at 12:00pm (IST).