Digital – Analytics Resources Analyst– Accenture– Gurgaon (2 – 4 years of experience)
Designation – Digital – Analytics Resources Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Accenture
This is an exciting Analyst level opportunity for a Visualization Analyst with expertise in Qlikview, Tableau or Spotfire. As Visualization Analyst, you will use your experience with Qlikview or similar tools to contribute towards designing and developing reports, dashboards, scorecards and other analytical assets. You will play a vital role in enabling large and complex data sets to be presented and accessed in a simple and intuitive manner for all users. With demand and use of visualization increasing, this is a great opportunity for the incumbent to become an industry expert with a well-established Global Consulting/Digital Analytics organization.
- Industry Unique Analytics a. Up-stream analytics in Oil/Natural Gas industry b. Mid-stream analytics in Oil/Natural Gas Industry c.
- Portfolio Optimization in the context of a Capital project (Chemicals & Natural Resources Industry only) d.
- Advanced analytics utilizing AMI Advance Metering infrastructure (Smart Grid/ Smart meters) – Analytics exp.
- Predictive asset maintenance (models to predict failure/maintenance need for machines/physical assets)
- Advanced Customer/Operations Analytics a. Ability to predict theft/tamper of electricity/gas by residential/commercial customers b. Customer insights, cross sell/Up-sell, Bundling, Energy Efficiency Programs c.
- Credit & Collections analytics in Utilities only Job Ask Develop advanced Analytics Descriptive and Predictive visualization Dashboards in the above areas. The successful Visualization Analyst will become part of Digital.
- You will be offered comprehensive training to compliment your existing expertise in Qlikview, Tableau and Spotfire or any other visualization tools, and your ability to progress is limitless in this company. This will be part of Digital – Analytics, Resources Industry vertical.
- Analyzing business specifications and creating diagnostic, descriptive reports
- Designing Dashboards and Scorecards taking into account aspects including horizontal / vertical cascading, drill-downs / drill-through etc.
- Self-Service capabilities through the platform as a service (PaaS) for self-served customized reports and ad-hoc report creating capability
- Developing visualization products that present information that is easily understood by all users, using Qlikview, Tableau, or Spotfire
Qualification and Skills Required
- Proven experience of developing reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Strong knowledge of visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau or Spotfire
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling way
- Ideally, advisory or consulting experience
- Experienced in the analysis of databases using SQL
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a analytics BPO/KPO/Market Research environment
- Should be BSc/MSc in Statistics/Economics/Op. Research/ mathematics from state Universities OR BE/B.Tech./ME/M.Tech./MCA from Tier 2 / Tier 3 Engineering Colleges or state Universities Preferred Skills
- Energy, Utilities or Chemicals or Natural Resources Industry background
- Big Data applications (Platform as a Service exposure)
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE