You will utilize your strong technical competencies and functional business expertise to identify, evaluate and develop BI analytics & reporting solutions that meet business user requirements.
Designation – Project manager / Sr. Project Manager
Location – Chennai
About employer– Matrimony
Qualification and Skills Required
- Any graduate and MBA from reputed institute, with 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced leadership skills and program management of medium to large teams.
- Advanced customer relationship management skills (e.g., proven ability to independently manage C-level and VP-level client executives)
- Highly analytical data person who enjoys coding – but doesn’t want to be a software engineer
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and operations planning
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (Negotiation Skills, Teamwork)
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g., Marketing, Customer Service, Acquisition, Sales etc), analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Gathering data from multiple sources including sales, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Working with several large and complex SQL databases
- Successful delivery of Advanced Analytics solutions and services in client consulting environment
- Experience in optimization and predictive analytics and key business problems to be solved
- Formulate mathematical approaches and gather data to solve those problems
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Science – Matrimony – Bangalore