Data Scientist Analytics-Text Analytics Expert- Bangalore (4-8 Years of Experience)
Experience : 4 – 8 years
Task Info :
Overview: He/she will be part of company’s Analytics team that identifies and develops advanced analytics models and solutions for Accenture operations clients to improve various business outcome indicators.
• Develop appropriate text analytics techniques to develop appropriate analytic solutions for unstructured data from different sources
• Research Software Engineers are expected to build and develop systems which demonstrate and make accessible the underlying research technology to solve the real time NLP problems.
• Responsibilities of a Research Software Engineer include participating in basic and applied research on a wide array of text analytics and machine learning projects.
• Identify new research opportunities, and develop innovative technology solutions to the research problems.
• Leverage creativity and adaptability to better anticipate competition moves, quickly respond to market changes and support ever-evolving customer needs
• Develop appropriate methodology for analyzing and interpreting results from product features A/B testing
-Experience: 4 – 8 years
-Job location: Bangalore
– Education: Candidates should hold an M.Tech or MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Statistics, or related disciplines with an excellent academic record
– Must have 3+ years’ experience in Text Analytics using NLP.
– Must have 3+ years’ experience in Unstructured Data handling preferably text and AI algorithm development
– Must have hands on experience in handling text data and using NLP concepts for handling the text and support knowledge component of input text
– Extensive experience solving business problems using text analytics approaches
– Ability to code in python/Java language
– Experience in Deploying state-of-the-art, data-driven learning algorithms to solve business problems using the latest technologies in neural networks, NLP, machine learning, statistical modeling, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence
– Extensive hands on experience in handling text data and using NLP concepts for handling the text and support knowledge component of input text
– Extensive experience in machine learning, text classification, information extraction and Noun, name and other Entity Resolution and other concepts of natural language processing.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : java, machine learning, nlp, python, statistical modeling, text analytics
Location : Bengaluru