Experience: 8 Years
About Analytics Vidhya
Analytics Vidhya is on a mission to build the next-generation of Data Professionals across the globe. We aim to build the best knowledge platforms for the community to learn, teach, apply and evaluate their data skills (data science, data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and more).
The AVians (our community members) seamlessly learn through our high-quality courses and programs, apply the skills they have learnt to solve real life industry problems and find career defining jobs through Analytics Vidhya. The best part – these AVians contribute back to the community and help us to move forward in achieving our mission.
Behind this mission is a motivated and ambitious team with diverse backgrounds but united by our objective of creating the next generation of Data Professionals who will lead the world into the future.
About the Role
As Head of Marketing at Analytics Vidhya, you will be able to truly realise the potential of the marketing genius in you and lead a world-class marketing team. You will be the architect behind how our marketing and lead generation activities will create a high brand recall and funnels for our business goals. You will work closely with the leadership team at Analytics Vidhya and the teams across Sales, Engineering, Content, Design and Operations to ensure that our branding and lead generation is in sync with our ambitious business goals.
You can expect a lot of brainstorming, engaging discussions, challenging the status-quo and assumptions and a relentless passion to run a world class marketing engine.
- Define the overall marketing strategy and plan for the company.
- Set the strategic direction for the company’s brand and build the brand into an aspirational, distinct and trustworthy name amongst users and enterprises.
- Conceptualize and create high-recall brand properties across various channels.
- Lead the process of driving brand awareness through marketing activities across all channels and drive campaigns that resonate with all relevant audience and users.
- Drive performance marketing and lead end-to-end execution of the same including measurement, reporting and optimization of paid marketing campaigns for lead generation, customer acquisition, online sales and revenue generation.
- Provide and implement recommendations around campaign structuring, targeting across search, display, remarketing, etc. in accordance with revenue goals. Analyse paid campaigns, develop insights from the entire marketing funnel data and identify trends and opportunities
- Hands-on knowledge about marketing tools such as GA, Adwords as well as marketing automation platforms.
Identify, monitor and share the right metric to track success of all marketing activities (brand building & recall, lead generation campaigns and conversions)
- Devise marketing plans and drive execution of all planned activities and deliver goals on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Extensive familiarity with all aspects of digital and social marketing with a focus on delivering tangible ROI from various channels.
- A blend of exceptional marketing, brand building and leadership skills, design sense and obsession with branding, promotions, lead generation activities (both organic and paid) and social media communication.
- Excellent communication and oratory skills
- 3+ years of experience in leading a marketing team in Ed-tech, E-commerce company
- Overall experience of 8+ years in fast growing startups, ed-tech, e-commerce or SAAS, PAAS based companies
- Deep understanding and empathy for community users and customers.