Designation: Associate Manager- Digital Marketing
Base Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Performance Marketing Lead to join our dynamic and growing team at Analytics Vidhya. As the leader of Paid Marketing channels, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Paid Marketing Lead Generation strategies of all our training programs & courses in our portfolio in order to increase the leads funnel via all paid channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc). You will work closely with the Product Managers, Sales Managers & Operations teams in this role.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop, execute and manage paid marketing strategies & campaigns for generating high quality and relevant leads for our courses and programs.
- Achieve the objectives & lead generation KPIs of paid marketing channels for the company
- Lead Generation and Funnel Management (till conversions) for all paid channels
- Paid advertising: Development, execution & optimization of strategies across platforms like google ads, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Creating strategic plans and content (including inputs for creatives and ads) for Lead awareness / Lead Nurturing / Lead Generation across all paid channels
- Stay up to date with latest digital marketing trends, best practices and technologies.
- Manage CPL and CAC as per company’s objectives while ensuring conversion targets through paid channels are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with content team and designers to ensure the content that has been created for various paid channels is informative, exciting and appealing to users and generates user engagement and interest in our programs.
- Understand competitive landscape and strategies that competitors are using for lead generation and brand building across all paid channels.
- Present results to Top Management and implement improvements plans for increasing leads generation and conversions across all paid channels
Requirements (Qualifications & Work Experience)
- At-least 4 years of relevant experience as a Digital Marketing Manager (for Lead Generation via Paid Channels) preferably in Edtech or e-commerce industry
- Excellent knowledge and deep understanding of Google Search Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and remarketing etc. through all possible paid channels
- Understanding of web traffic metrics, campaign monitoring etc.
- Thorough understanding of GA and other marketing automation tools.
- Experience with doing audience and user/buyer persona research for ed-tech products (specially to working professionals)
- Critical thinker, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent time-management skills, strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Educational Qualification (Graduation degree- Mandatory)