Position: Associate Manager – Marketing
Base Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media & Community Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. As a Social Media & Community Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media & Community Marketing strategy in order to increase our online brand presence, brand recall, community engagements and improve lead generations through all these social media channels. You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing and Content team in this role.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Develop, implement and manage our entire social media & community strategy
• Define & achieve the most important social media & community growth KPIs for the company
• Lead Generation for our offerings through social media marketing
• Manage and oversee social media content and its marketing across all channels
• Measure the success & impact of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with latest social media trends, best practices and technologies.
• ORM (online reputation management) of Analytics Vidhya’s brand across all social media channels/platforms including reporting & managing abuse/misrepresentation etc.
• Use social media marketing tools
• Connect with and do tie-ups with Social Media Influencers in our domain.
• Attend educational conferences, webinars on social media & community marketing etc.
• Work with content team and designers to ensure the content is informative and appealing to users on various social media platforms
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Understand competitive landscape and strategies they are using on Social Media platforms
• Present results to Senior Management and suggest improvements for increasing brand presence, brand image, user base and user engagement across all social media channels and platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, FaceBook, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter etc.
• Host and execute marketing of community events on our platform including webinars, panel discussions, conclave, conferences etc.
Requirements (Qualifications & Work Experience)
• At-least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or in a similar marketing role in Edtech or e-commerce industry.
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness, brand elevation, user engagement and user growth
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Telegram, Google+ and other social media channels
• Understanding of social media traffic metrics, levers for amplifying campaigns, monitoring and feedback etc.
• Detailed understanding of social media & community marketing KPIs and their impact
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Educational Qualification (Graduation degree)
• Post Graduation Degree in Marketing (preferred)
• Certifications in Social media marketing (preferred)