Do you want to jump into the Deep Learning bandwagon? Are you still stuck on grasping how backpropagation works? Then this workshop is for you! The goal of this workshop is to get you up to speed with the advancements in Deep Learning with a practical perspective.
Along with this, you will also get to know TensorFlow, a tool which has been getting heavy attention from the community due to its extensiveness in providing end-to-end solutions.
Prerequisites for the workshop:
- Python programming experience
- Basic knowledge of machine learning
Structure of the workshop
This is an 8-hour workshop and includes the following modules:
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Getting started with Tensorflow
- Features that TensorFlow provides
- Data reading – TFRecord
- Visualization – TensorBoard
- Building a simple neural network with TensorFlow
- Parameter tuning in Deep Learning
- Applications of Deep Learning with use cases
- Image Processing using Convolutional Neural Network
- Natural Language Processing using Recurrent Neural Network and LSTM
- Where to go from here?
Make sure you don’t miss this workshop to have exposure to build deep learning models using Tensor Flow! Get your tickets today to access this full-day session.
Navin Manaswi is writing a book on Deep Learning by using Tensorflow. He has delivered end-to-end AI solutions for telecom, insurance, digital marketing and smart city. He has worked for Dubai Smart City Project, General Mills and was also a part of a consulting firm in Malaysia. At present, he offers consultancy for data science and AI projects. He is an active AI blogger and author of many articles on Deep Learning and Machine Learning
Duration of Workshop: 8 hours