5 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs 5.0 years Bengaluru
• Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
• Act as an Analytics Consultant for providing solutions to Clients’ business needs.
• Collate the data into coherent and logical structures to produce periodic as well as one-off analyses to aid the decision makers
• Supporting the analytics needs of business by analyzing data from multiple sources including Capillary CRM data & the external data from the clients.
• Collate the data into coherent and logical structures to produce periodic as well as one-off analyses to aid the decision makers.
• Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) on the certain objective provided by the Client.
• Candidates with 5 -7 years of relevant experience in Analytics consultancy
• Prior experience in data analytic tools & delivering presentations to the client
• Experience in handling Client in USA/Europe/Asia – Pacific markets for analytics deliverable with atleast 2 years of Client exposure will be a plus
• Aptitude for problem solving and quantitative skills
• Good written and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of atleast one data analysis platform : SAS / R / SQL and expertize in MS Excel & MS Powerpoint is a must • Experience of working on Advanced analytics (Statistical modeling)
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Self motivated, Inquisitive and curious, Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, ambitious, and strong ability to follow-through on commitments
Does Not Matter
5 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs