- Manage multiple delivery teams across locations and fast-moving parallel release implementations in BAU and platform migration projects for Risk Capabilities team which includes both development and end to end testing deliverables.
- Assist the team throughout SDLC/STLC phases which include requirement analysis, code design, and development, UAT and production rollout of BAU and migration projects from offshore.
- Work closely with Onshore Project Management committee, client SPOCS, and other businesses to ensure timely communication on resource management, capacity planning/issues, project deliverables and any risks identified during the project phases.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects by maintaining the acceptable/agreed rate of production errors.
- Support User Acceptance Testing of systems, report issues/defects and liaise with business to obtain sign-offs on all releases.
- Assist the team in project requirements clarifications, coordinate with business for any requirements discrepancies/scope, agree on timelines and internally prioritize project pipelines/tasks and systems issues so that resources are directed in accordance with the business requirements.
- User access reviews, process enhancements, change management, project documentation and sign-offs, risk mitigation and plan and reporting of all project related activities to stakeholders.
- Conduct root causes analysis of production errors and defects and works closely with business teams for long-term resolutions.
- Support Audit and Compliance, team engagement activities.
- Strong knowledge on project management of in BFSI domain.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience of post qualification experience in IT projects.
- MBA/MCA/Engineering from a top-tier college preferably in IT/Finance.
- Hands-on coding and testing experience with knowledge on Blaze (preferred), ALM/HP QC, VB, MS Access, SQL, SAS.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, as the role will involve interaction with clients & colleagues at various levels; ability to engage senior stakeholders.
- The ability and self-confidence to work independently and increase the scope of the service line.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to investigate business issues and identify technical root causes.
- Ability to see individual tasks through to completion in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure organization with multiple deadlines.
Tier 1 : Entire Education
15 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs