15 Lakhs to 50 Lakhs 12.0 years Gurugram
• Solution Development
Architecting, Planning and Implementation of cloud infrastructure for end-to-end Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence applications utilizing best practices from Data Architecture, Data Integration and Data Management solutions. (AWS cloud based project experience will be preferred)
Define Governance (including Backup and Recovery Policy) for the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and BI environments using AWS
Perform hands-on research on new AWS services, as they are made available through AWS partnership
Designing, Installing and Configuring relevant AWS partner applications (along with monitoring utilities).
Build / Setup new utilities for efficiently managing AWS services for any implementation.
Perform Performance Tuning of RDS databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, etc.) and Redshift
Perform hands-on project implementation using various AWS services like EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, RDS, Redshift, etc.
Perform Capacity Management, Sizing and TCO Calculation for Databases and Servers to be procured with AWS.
Defining Database and ETL Architecture for systems involving Data Warehouse, ETL, BI Reporting, Data Marts, ODS, Data Governance, Data Quality, Meta Data Management etc. Assist in effort estimation for new projects/proposals.
Demonstrate technical leadership; prepare and review cloud architecture blueprint / roadmap for customers.
Ensure delivery of technical engagements by exceeding customer expectations.
Provide expert consultation on cloud based services and best practices to customers and internal teams
Prepare AWS based ETL and BI Infrastructure Estimation and Pricing for customer and internal projects
Lead small to medium size team, and manage the execution by planning infrastructure activities, assigning tasks to team, tracking and monitoring the tasks, and working with close coordination with the project manager.
Provide training and support projects; educate teams / customers on the value of Cloud based implementation
Need to actively contribute to Pre-Sales /BD for custom solution designing as per customer requirement
Author solutions for current and potential customer concerns, including responding to RFPs
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Relevant AWS Architect Certifications are mandatory
• Experience working on Pharma/Life Sciences projects will be a plus
• A minimum of 6 years of relevant Data Management and DW-BI design and architecture experience
Overall 12+ years of experience in technical leadership designing and implementing data warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions. Must have designed and implemented end to end services for DW and BI applications as an AWS Cloud Architect for at least 2 large scale implementations.
• Should have successfully done end to end production DW implementations (preferably in Pharma or Life Sciences)
• Good understanding of Cloud Computing concepts, such as, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
• Experience in architecting, optimizing, & maintaining large enterprise databases and applications.
• Thorough hands-on DBA knowledge using Oracle, Teradata, Netezza or other databases will be preferred.
• Windows and Linux based Application Server Administration knowledge (hands-on) is mandatory.
• In-depth hands-on experience on Amazon Web Services public cloud and their various services such as EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, RDS, Redshift, etc.
• Expertise in executing AWS solution in both public and hybrid cloud setup.
• Around 4 to 6 years of experience in executing AWS-based cloud implementations.
• Around 4 to 6 years of experience in cloud based application architecture design and proposals (including pricing).
• Expert Knowledge of SQL (Query) tuning using specific constructs, optimizing batch process as well tuning various ETL jobs.
• Knowledge in Data Analysis & Logical Data Modelling (Cloud, MDM and Big Data project knowledge will be a plus)
• Hands-on experience in designing scalable, failover, deployable architecture and application migration on AWS.
• Should have experience in developing data dictionaries and data library
• Ability to classify the data as per industry regulations or security compliances (including encryption / decryption)
• Working knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuity planning of database and application servers.
• Good to have experience working on ETL and BI Tools like SSIS, Informatica, MicroStrategy, Tableau, QlikView, etc.
• Hands-on experience of data processing on Redshift using ELT tools like Matillion, Talend, etc will be a big plus.
• Knowledge of other public cloud providers will be preferred.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization)
• Ability to be a self-starter and can provide leadership
• Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements are a plus
Does Not Matter
15 Lakhs to 50 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs