Job Description and Responsibilities
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- 4+ years Big Data ecosystem experience along with admin, development, cloud and app integration experience
- 3+ years Consulting experience
- 3+ years enterprise projects – customer centricity, optimization, predictive engines, enterprise data hub
- Experience in Big Data application development involving various data processing techniques Data Ingestion, In-Stream data processing, Batch Analytics
- Excellent knowledge, experience with the Hadoop stack (Hadoop, Spark, Spark Streaming, H2o.ai, Hbase, Sqoop, Flume, Shark, Oozie, etc.).
- Solid exposure to Core Java and distributed computing
- Good understanding of NoSQL platforms like HBase, Couch Base, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Proficient in SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Proficient in SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data Prior experience with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig and Map/Reduce.
- Strong development experience is a must. Consistent track record for education and professional career.
- Experience with Apache Spark (required)
- Experience with Hadoop administration and development (required)
- Good to have experience with Storm, Kafka, NiFi, Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib, Spark GraphX, Flink, Samza, Map Reduce
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
- Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, and HBase.
- Good understanding of Object oriented design, Design Patterns
Tier 1 : Entire Education
5.50 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
Skills hiring for
Locations hiring at