8.50 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs 4.0 years Bengaluru
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions and implementations using off the shelf tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), and software (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .NET)
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (e.g. Bayesian Analysis, Reduced Dimensional Data Representations, and Multi-scale Feature Identification).
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
Tier 1: Any Degree
8.50 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs