7 Lakhs to 13 Lakhs 4.0 years Mumbai
- Defining and delivering contemporary customer analytics solutions based on Advanced Analytics and Insights to build a vision with our clients that both informs and captures their business needs and outcomes related to data, and rapidly translates into measurable business value.
- Work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
- Help our client understand and interpret customer behavioral trends, visualize the insights you gather (in tools like Tableau and QlikView) and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiency and effectiveness for the overall organization.
- Participate in consulting assignments, discovery and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute to the solution delivery
- Internal responsibilities include collaborating with team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
- Responsible to help grow the customer analytics team, and guide the junior consultants in solution implementations.
Experience & Skills requirements:
- Consulting background with 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements
- Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modeling) including Predictive, AI, and Cognitive
- Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to carry out required analytics
- Good understanding of CRISP-DM / TDSP, Agile Methods
- Good understanding and experience in tools and technologies like R/Python/SAS/SPSS/MS Azure ML
- Lead/drive Customer Analytics engagements independently, work with company/client teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realization
- Participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverable, demos and presentations
- Team Management, mentoring and hiring the right talent.
Tier 1 : Entire Education
7 Lakhs to 13 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs