8 Lakhs to 11 Lakhs 4.0 years Chennai
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teams
- Become to solution architect to articulate the technology roadmap at tactical and strategic levels
- Running offshore teams while supporting from onshore when necessary, and facing clients on a day to day basis.
- Act as a functional consultant as well as SME for media industry while understanding the Knitty-gritty of data engineering
- Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices
- Advising clients on the usage of different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available in the ecosystem Ideally
- Developing and testing models using big data tools and technologies and deploying the same in the production environment
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years of overall industry experience specifically in media analytics
- 4+ years of experience building and deploying large scale data processing pipelines in a production environment
- Experience in SQL Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, Access etc..
- Natural Language Processing.
- Data Mining.
- Java, Hadoop, Cassandra, C++, R, Python, SQL, Perl, Octave.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management experience.
- Good communication skills with an ability to facilitate conversations with business stakeholders in project definition, business requirements definition, and functional design sessions.
- Ability to lead shared resources and vendors to facilitate the completion of data strategy product solutions.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting
Does Not Matter
8 Lakhs to 11 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs