Job Description and Responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- Deep expertise in advanced statistical techniques and machine learning
- Strong Quantitative, Analytical and Reasoning skills
- Desire to learn new tools and techniques and follow the latest thinking globally in academia and the business world
- Exceptional self-drive and motivation
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Leverage Machine Learning techniques to develop products that enhance customer experience, optimise efficiency and mitigate risk, using:
- Programming skills such as Python and R
- Modelling techniques such as predictive and segmentation models
- Algorithms for Computer vision and natural language processing
- Digital analytics for understanding customer behaviour and enhancing experience
- Contribute to the building of intellectual capital for DataLabs
- Efforts that could culminate in patents
- Ideate and conceptualize data products based on business problem at hand.
- Lead teams to implement strategies and deliver data products
- Manage stakeholder interaction and feedback.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Level of experience: 4+ years
- Quantitative major from premier institutes.
- Work experience from technology companies preferred but not essential.
Tier 1 : Entire Education
24 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs
Skills hiring for
Locations hiring at