5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs 5.0 years Mysuru
DollarBird is looking to add a Data Scientist (“DS”) to its Data and Analytics team.
The DS will work as a member of the team that describes, reports on, analyzes, predicts, and proscribes all audience and campaign data and related programmatic media trading as well as select client-focused Managed Services on behalf of select supply-side and demand-side clients.
The DS will support all managers and teammates in their day-to-day media trading desk activities across a variety of media channels including: display, mobile, video, social, native, and advanced TV/Audio ad products.
The Data Scientist will report directly to the Team Leader, Data and Analytics.
Dollarbird Inc is seeking qualified candidates to work on-site, full-time in Mysuru, India and who are eligible to travel to the U.S.
• Experience with various rigorous statistical, econometric and Big Data methods to identify opportunities/problems, analyze results, and optimize economic outcomes.
• Strong analytical, data modelling, audience and price action data-focused sensibilities and skills.
• Experience with structured and unstructured audience & pricing data and reporting
• Hands-on experience with media and/or marketing data and analytical teams.
• Experience supporting programmatic, audience, CRM, DSP, DMP, and SSP systems is a plus.
• Hands-on knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, DMPs is desired along with understanding of digital advertising and marketing as it relates to creation, implementation, analysis, modeling, yield and optimization of campaigns.
• The ability to manage your own work, multitask and work well with U.S., offshore and local team members is also required to be successful in this position.
The Data Scientist’s (DS) main responsibility is to be a great team-player working hands-on in a team that:
1. Manages a variety of data and analytic platforms & develops proprietary data and technology
2. Analyzes data and optimizes audience composition, audience value, media trading and campaign performance to ensure successful outcomes and margin.
3. Sources 1st/2nd/3rd party audience, content, contextual, and pricing data
4. Delivers actionable business and client-focused results on-demand and proactively As a key member of the team, DS is responsible for:
• Data requirements, relationships, design, architecture, models and evolution
• Data collection implementations, quality assurance, validations and optimizations
• Design of data collection, storage and analytics systems, specification, deployment and use of tools for in-depth, complex analysis, predictive models, reporting and visualization builds, deployments, management, maintenance and optimizations
• Key deliverables for this role will be to analyze ad inventory, eCPM, fill rate, audiences, and anomalous trading behaviour as well as opportunities to create tradeable ad products and approaches.
• Work directly with DMPaaS, Traders, Yield, Operations, Finance, Sales, and Business Development team members to insure reliable data quality, completeness, predictions and yield
• Monitor performance of all programmatic and audience informed media campaigns across business partners’ media channels: Website, Mobile Applications, Social Media platforms and more
• Create and deliver digital media and audience insights and opportunities via advanced predictive modelling and analysis using databases, predictive and regression modelling, SQL, Excel, DOMO, Sigmoid and/or other database, BI and modelling tools with the goal of offering real-time insights to key stakeholders ensuring campaigns perform successfully as well as keeping our internal teams informed of overall company and business partner performance patterns and opportunities
• Work with business partner teams to assist in their revenue-related content and audience planning
• Support the development of audience extension / development initiatives across display, mobile and video formats
• Responsible for the optimization around data operations efforts: collection and analytics standards, technology, latest innovations in measurement, modelling, analysis, visualizations, process improvement, best practices, etc
• Measure, analyze and optimize direct and programmatic data enhanced media campaigns
• Provide thorough projections and analysis of all performance metrics associated with individual campaigns
• Regularly monitor campaign pacing and data tags for continuous reporting, modelling, analysis and optimization
• Provide ongoing support to DMPaaS Data Management
• Support the Leader, Data & Analytics and DMPaaS with standard and custom audience analysis and reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hock time periods and time period comparisons, as well as other monetization related efforts specifically tied to DEM opportunity and campaign delivery
• Develop Machine Learning and Deep Learning-based approaches to audience- and non-audience-based ad inventory price-value discovery and optimization.
• At least 5 years in Data and Predictive analytics design, build, modelling, mining, analysis, reporting and optimization with Publisher-side and/or Agency Operations experience at data provider, major media firm and/or Agency and/or Exchange and/or Ad Network.
• 3 years Publisher and/or Advertiser Audience Data Analytics and Modelling experience desired
• Bachelor Degree required (preferred Masters in Math/Statistics/Engineering/Science/Business)
• Mastery of data collection, storage, management, mining and modelling, business intelligence, digital analytics and tools (i.e., Python, mldb, Hadoop, SQL, PMML, APIs, Krux, Google Analytics, Charles Proxy, H2O, DOMO, Tableau, SPARK, etc.)
• Experience with AWS for data storage, databases, ETL, analysis, reporting and visualization and cloud-based distributed computing and predictive modelling required including open source tools
• Machine Learning (Logistic regression, Customer segmentation, Profiling, Scoring), Math and Statistical approaches and languages including open source libraries and Python
• Experience building first-party and second-party data strategies including creation of hierarchies and first-party data segments.
• Strong understanding of digital advertising: website and email display advertising, social media, etc
• Experience in programmatic or auction-based media
• Experience managing and creating DMP-based Audience Segments from 1st/2nd/3rd Party Data.
• Experience with Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle Audience Manager, DoubleClick / DFP, Free Wheel, JW Player, tag creation and tag management, Operative, and AdX / multi-SSP configurations
• Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced operation on the analytics and revenue side of our business
Tier 1: Any Degree
5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs