Job Description and Responsibilities
About the company:
We provides an AI-augmented on-demand workforce to enterprises for doing human tasks. We believe that in this day & age enterprises shouldn't hire large teams to do operational work.
By building world class enterprise software that combines the best of human & machine intelligence, we're on our way to displace the incumbents of the BPO industry.
We believe that special companies are built only when extremely smart and highly motivated individuals work towards a common goal. We started from India, went through the Y Combinator & Google Launchpad accelerator programs, and now have an international presence. But it's still day one, there's lots to be done.
We're looking for someone to partner with us as we build the intelligence into our 'Human + Machine Intelligence as a service' offering. As our's first machine learning engineer, you'll be responsible for building multiple data science products, driving ML innovation across the stack and establishing thought leadership amongst industry experts.
- Ensure high quality crowdsourcing by
- Building machine learning models for user profiling, quality assurance & incentive design.
- Building spam detectors to catch common abuse patterns
- Demonstrate thought leadership by publishing case studies, open sourcing datasets, speaking at conferences and writing blog posts
You'll excel at this position if
- You have a background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and 2+ years professional experience in the application of machine learning to solve real world problems.
- You have built models using NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, TensorFlow or equivalents before
- You have familiarity with recent ML literature
- You're excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment
Benefits and Perks
- Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee & healthy fruits on the house.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family.
- Friendly leave policy - Everyone gets to vote and decide holidays.
- Flexible work timings - as long as you get the job done.
- We pays for all things that can make you more productive.
- 100% reimbursement of any conference where you represent us.
- We will pay for entrance fee for all participants in any marathons where at least two members participate together.
- Weekend gaming sessions and a beautiful office with a canteen and foosball table.
- It’s important to maintain a good work life balance hence we have alternate Saturdays off.
Does Not Matter
1800k to 2400k
Skills hiring for
Locations hiring at