700k to 1200k 4.0 years Bengaluru
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Excellent coding skills.
- Curious and detailed oriented.
- Great analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Advanced R or Python knowledge.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Basic statistics knowledge.
- Experience with Java or C++.
- Working experience with distributed processing. Experience with one of Hadoop, Spark, Netezza, Hive, SparkSQL, SparkR.
- Experience in database development with strong skills in schema design, development and performance tuning.
- Experience developing software in collaboration with others and maintaining a coding library.
- Familiarity with investment theory and data.
- Experience working in continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Knowledge of Tensorflow and/or Theano.
Advanced degree (MS/PhD) in physics, mathematics, statistics, engineering or computer science.
Undergraduate degree with strong experiences can be considered as well.
Does Not Matter
700k to 1200k