1500k to 2200k 5.0 years Kolkata
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide thought leadership around advanced machine learning techniques
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems
- Provide solutions but not limited to Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization
- Lead and groom the data scientist pool on solving complex problems using data science
- Conduct ML training
Qualification & Experience :
- 6+ years of demonstrable experience designing ML/statistical solutions to complex business problems at scale.
- Expert-level proficiency in at least one of R and Python
- Expert-level proficiency and thorough understanding of at least one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning (DL), natural language processing (NLP), reinforcement learning (RL), and Bayesian methods.
- Expert-level proficiency in statistical/ML predictive techniques such as regression/classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, forecasting, optimization etc.
- Working experience and statistical clarity in traditional algorithms like linear models, time series models, dimensionality reduction techniques, tree-based learners (Random Forests etc.), kernel based learners (Support Vector Machines etc.), Linear/Dynamic programming, Bagging/Boosting, ensembles etc.
- Proficiency in articulating the algorithms to clients in a simplified manner
- Implementing machine learning at scale - building and implementing scaled solutions/ products
- Demonstrable experience in formulating a problem statement and implementing analytical solutions by understanding available data and functional requirements
Good to have knowledge on one or more domains :
- CPG, BFSI, Healthcare, Logistics, Manufacturing etc.
- Fair understanding of distributed computing in multicore and/or clusters, especially using R/Python.
- Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of command line tools for automating common tasks.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the big data stack - Hadoop, hive, spark, map reduce and other big data tools and technologies
- Operating knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, especially EMR, EC2, S3, and the AWS CLI)
- Thorough grasp data structures including RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB etc.
- An ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, the ability & confidence to hack their way out of tight corners.
- MS / M.Tech (preferred) or BS / B.Tech. in a field with significant quantitative training such as Statistics, ML, AI, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance etc.
Does Not Matter
1500k to 2200k