- Provide expertise and assistance in integrating advanced analytics and work with business leadership teams to find solutions that maximise revenue, profit and shareholder value
- Leverage latest technologies to design, develop, evaluate and maintain machine learning algorithms including suite of predictive learning and analytics methods to build new scalable solutions for business problems.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes/solutions for clients across domains.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
Qualifications And Required Skills:
- Advanced degree (Masters or equivalent in Mathematics /Operations Research /Computer Science)
- 10 years of experience with relevant experience in Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Real Time Analytics, Forecasting, Big Data Technologies and Model building experience
Experience in using R, Spark, Hadoop, Matlab, or any other statistical software
- Proven and strong problem solving, interpersonal, communication and data presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured and fast paced environment
Does Not Matter
25 Lakhs to 40 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs