5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs 3.0 years Pune
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Assist in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related activities.
- Provide technical knowledge of Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) solutions for Business Intelligence projects Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to lead meetings with technical peers regarding the solution designs.
- Ability to communicate with the Business Analysts, Data Modelers and Solution Architects when it comes to converting the ETL design into specific development activities Ability to do ETL development and to supervise and guide ETL development activities of other developers Work closely with project Business Analyst, Data Modeler and BI Lead to ensure that the end to end designs meet the business and data requirements Work closely with Project Manager to develop and update the task plan for ETL work and to keep the manager aware of any critical task issues and dependencies on other teams Supervise, lead and assist the creation of the data layer Perform checkpoints/reviews on presentation layer designs and code being created by the ETL developers Ensure that developers are applying Schumacher Group standards in all deliverables Lead Unit and Integration Testing activities and assist in User Acceptance Testing as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience At least 5 years overall experience in IT applications development or consulting related to IT applications development At least 5 years in technical development and leadership roles on BI projects - with some experience along the way doing these types of activities:
- Designing and developing with ETL Tools
- Designing and developing with Relational Reporting Tools Managing or coordinating the time and activities of other people and other groups Demonstrated experience working on strategy projects and evaluating software in the Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and/or Data Management space
Does Not Matter
5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs