8 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs 5.0 years Gurugram
Minimum Job Description (Purpose of the Position)
- Proven experience in database design, data modeling, SQL server, T-SQL, query optimization,
common DW principles and ETL development a plus including SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Detail oriented, with ability to produce high quality analytical reports and specifications.
- Reporting to offshore lead and communication with US based Project Manager (at times clients
- Providing support to clients/customers over conference calls/emails/IM.
- Documentation of activities performed.
- Ensure that established standards, processes and best practices are adhered to.
- Work under supervision executing the responsibilities of the job and ensure that all commitments
and deliverables are met.
- Manage and support SQL Server databases that include but not limited to- writing complex
SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, managing permissions etc. – preferred.
- In-depth understanding of SSIS based solutions.
- Open to work in US/UK shift timings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities in detail
- Monitor, troubleshoot & resolve SQL Jobs (Database processing & tabular cube processing)
- Communicating with teams upon success / failures
- Engaging with FTE Leads for any clarifications on timely manner
- Streamlining the job failures so it doesn’t fail again with similar reason
- Will be involved in Development (Sprint activities) depends on bandwidth
- Feature Analysis, Feature, Code & output validation-
- Deployment release management (Dev, UAT & Production)
- Job development
- Infrastructure Management & Run Management
- Job Logging & Auditing-
- Feature Testing
- Data analysis and profiling acquisition/usage i.e. AX7, CRMOL, any new product.
Competencies required other than skills:
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot table modifications, Data Connections, Power Pivot, Power Query &
- Advanced SQL Services Skills (Reading and writing SProcs, Data Models, Data manipulation
queries & Joins etc.) and intent to learn further
- Experience working in VSTF & TFS (Navigating source control explorer & Opening Tabular Models,
Managing source code)
- Experience reading and writing Multidimensional Expressions (MDX)
- Experience with navigating, modifying and managing SSAS Cubes
- Good verbal/written communication skills to comprehend assigned work and provide status.
Should be able to work in a team of data analysts.
- Very Good analytical and problem solving skills on given data to provide insights
- Experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint).
- Perform in-depth statistical/data analysis for reporting purpose.
- Be able to independently work on multiple tasks under some supervision.
- Ability to "think outside the box" and ability to work productively in a team.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft system & environment preferred.
Does Not Matter
8 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs