6 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs 5.0 years Mumbai
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Excellent data management skills, experience of working on creating detailed comprehensive reports for KPI (Key Performance Indicators), analyzing existing and potential portfolios of team and customers.
- Responsible for monitoring data, maintaining consistency in the data and formula accuracy. Providing accurate business recommendations.
- Creating BI dashboards on daily / weekly / fortnightly/ adhoc basis as per business requirements.
- Able to create interactive dashboards, pivots and presentations to help contribute to a more competitive, proactive business strategy.
- Data warehousing and Business Intelligence in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of reports.
- Data modelling and providing in-depth analysis of data to help contribute to major business decisions and implementations
Experience & Skills Required:
- Engineering degree and hands on knowledge of SQL, Advance Excel and BI CRM platform.
- Someone from FMCG Sector would be given a higher preference.
- Excellent hands on experience in advance excel MS Office 2013 /2010 version.
- Persons with 5 plus years of demonstrated experience working in large and complex projects will be preferred
- Proven planning skills with an ability to deliver specific outcomes within clearly defined time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to engage with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Does Not Matter
6 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs