Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Developing advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner
- Implementing statistical and data mining techniques e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning, and retrieval processes on a large amount of data to identify trends, figures and other relevant information
- Collaborating with clients and other our stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings
- Providing guidance and project management support to the Associates on the team
Research and Firm Contribution :
- Evaluating emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform
- Owning the development of select assets/accelerators for efficient scaling of capability
- Contributing to the thought leadership of the firm by helping in researching the evolving topics and publishing them.
- BE / BTech / BS (stats) from Tier-1 institute would be required.
- PhD in Computer Science (OR Statistics) / MTech / MS from a premier institute would be highly preferred
- Substantial experience in Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of big data / advanced analytics concepts and algorithms text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.
- Knowledge of programming Java/Python/R
- Exposure to tools/platforms Hadoop eco system and DB systems
- Agile project planning and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Domain knowledge / expertise (Pharma / Healthcare /Travel / Hi-tech/Insurance) is preferred though not mandatory.
Tier 1: Any Degree
10 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs