12 Lakhs to 21 Lakhs 9.0 years Chennai
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- To understand current critical MI reports & their requirements; develop and deliver such reports in Tableau BI tool
- To ensure project milestones are met as per agreed book of work.
- Identify and drive process enhancements to ensure efficient and seamless delivery.
- Ensure that the standards of the process consistently meet or exceed the requirements set under the Service Level Agreements (SLA) agreed with the in-country team, identifying and implementing innovative opportunities to add value to the deliverables and improving the quality of deliverables.
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies; and
- Periodic review key controls and ensure compliance with operational risk policy framework
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of achievement, especially in Finance area.
- A team player and enjoys interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to issues and pain areas.
- Ability to manage pressure of tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
- Ability to challenge status quo.
Key Skills / Knowledge
- Good knowledge about the Tableau BI tool is mandatory.
- Experience in working with reporting tools such as Pipeline, Hyperion Planning, Cube, RMI or PMI would be useful
- Knowledge about the reporting process would be useful
- Any experience with Tableau application is an added advantage
Education : MBA / CA
Does Not Matter
12 Lakhs to 21 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs