Job Description and Responsibilities
The Data Quality and Management team is the foundation of our success. From over 100 million addresses we have delivered packages to, we have records of addresses, consumer habit and demand for products, on the movement products and services.. to name a few. Having a strong Data Quality Management management with regard to the acquisition, maintenance, disposition and distribution of data is crucial for Delhivery’s future success.
- Play key role in driving the continuous improvement of data quality, to ensure the business has a clear and accurate picture to enable effective Supply Chain Management
- Maintains database results by setting standards and controls.
- Participate in daily activities of the Data Services team
- Data validation, data cleansing, Data Tagging, Data quality, data edition, including adhering to standards, methods, processes, tools, and controls to manage enterprise-wide stores.
- Manage data quality – make sure our database is clean, run data validation rules, record compliance and cleanse incorrect records. Ultimate goal is to record cleanset of all records.
- Consistently spot when data looks wrong, and is emotionally compelled to figure out why Schedules and requests data updates/ transfers/ to/ from various database.
- B.E /BCA / MCA/B.Sc (Maths)
- Over 3 Year of work experience in data quality
- Strong experience in Data quality management and data cleansing
- Experience working on various databases
- Strong SQL, R skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of relational database management systems, data architecture, and data modeling
- Attention to detail, good communication and team management skills
Does Not Matter
5 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs
Skills hiring for
Locations hiring at