Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing and delivering the analytical solution to the business problems
- Carry out all aspects of project management including work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
- Responsible for project progress while taking corrective action wherever necessary and revising it so as to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage operational workflow and ensure seamless delivery of both quick turnaround analysis and long term projects.
- Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems and lead a team to configure solution which includes defining metrics, visualizations, data processing, validation and ingestion flows.
- Research new methods of analysis, suggest areas of analysis to the team, understand clients- long-term analytics requirements and actively suggest methods to answer such needs
- Understand the nature of the data and how it relates to the problem at hand.
- Communicate expectations and establish deadlines in agreement with client and delivery team. The person will be responsible for formulating a strategic vision and a tactical roadmap to meet clients' needs
- Managing cross-functional interdependencies
- Able to build relationships, trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional manner
- Subject matter expert in Advanced Analytics - including Solutions Definition.
- Develop POCs and create POVs towards account growth
- Being part of sales presentations and contributing to RFPs/RFIs thereby being able to win new business from existing and new clients.
- Proactive towards organizational initiatives and people activities like training, developing people by creating growth plans, etc.
Does Not Matter
8 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs