Create a basic Qlikview document using data provided by Qlik during “Build Your First Qlikview” training.
- Write a Script to load data sets “Customer.xls” and “Transact.csv” by Using Relative Path option. Write down your finding of using relative path.
- Go to Table viewer, here you can see an automatic connection is established between two tables based on common field Customer_ID. What do we called this and can we change this connection?
- While loading the data, use partial load first and after that, execute reload command to completely load.
- Create a list box for Country and Month. Country list box must be in one column i.e. vertical, where as Month list box should have horizontal layout.
- Activate Show alternative option of Country list box and check the impact.
- Create a bar chart with Country as a dimension and sum of sales as an expression and show only 10 dimension values
- Remove Limit and enable scrollbar on X- axis.
- Convert Column Chart to BAR Chart, Line, Pivot and Straight table and play with different formatting options under tab Color, Layout, Format