- Loading data from Spreadsheets, ODBC, Connect & Query data
- Introduction of QVD, Creating QVD.
- Table Viewer
Create a Basic QV document using data provided by Qlik for training “How to build your first QlikView”.
- Write Script to load data sets Customer.xls and Transact.csv. Use Relative Path option.
- Go to Table viewer, here you can see an automatic connection is established between two tables based on common field Customer_ID.
- First Partial load and after that, execute reload command to completely load
- Create QVD for table Customer.xls.