Analytics Vidhya seeks to hire Senior Business Manager (Enterprise Sales). The candidate will be responsible for selling Analytics Vidhya’s solutions & offerings to Enterprise Clients in the defined territory / region.
Responsibilities will mainly include developing and executing the sales strategy for these offerings and achieving annual / quarterly revenue targets.
This includes consistently identifying, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities and new client acquisition.
The candidate will prepare and deliver pricing, solutions description, financial proposals and negotiate and close deals.
1) Identifying new accounts and meeting new contacts. Build Strong Client Relationships
2) Meet and exceed targets for revenue attainment, territory development, territory growth
3) Compete and win against other competitive solutions in the market
4) Create new customer reference and success stories.
5) Utilize sales enablement tools/marketing activities, solution selling techniques to effectively prospect, identify and close sales
6) Utilize the appropriate sales enablement tools such as account plans etc.
7) Consistently prospect new clients and opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline in order to achieve/exceed quarterly revenue targets
8) Build customer relationships with heads of Lines of Business, Analytics & IT Decision makers
9) Negotiate software license agreements
10) Maintain CRM hygiene on accounts, contacts, meeting information etc.
1) Highly Self Motivated individual striving to excel in overachieving business goals.
2) Possess a proven track record in software sales to large enterprises
3) Possess understanding of Analytics software and industry trends
4) Proven track record of independently prospecting and qualifying sales leads, developing value propositions, positioning value and selling to the C level
5) Ability to package solutions and deals, combined with presentation, writing, negotiating and closing skills
Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi NCR
3 – 7 years of relevant Sales experience of selling IT applications / software in Enterprise accounts
Apply for this position, if you want to learn about growing a function on your own.
In a few months, you will learn more than what you would learn in a corporate job in a couple of years. We value out of box thinkers, action seekers and go-getters. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in an emerging sector with infinite possibilities and you can make your mark by leading our business development efforts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org