[su_tab title = “Description”]
Dashboard reports provide Managers with information regarding the key performance indicators of the business at a glance. Excel along with VBA is a powerful tool to create these dashboards that provide analysis and insights in a timely manner.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
You will learn:
- Working with Controls
- Command Button, Text Box and Label, Combo Box, User Forms, Scroll Bar and Check Box
- Create a simple calculator dashboard.
- Functions like VLOOKUP,HLOOKUP,INDEX,MATCH,OFFSET,SUBTOTAL
- Using the above functions to make simple parts of a dashboard.
- Using Pivot Table to make simple dashboard.
- Dynamic Charts, Rolling Charts, Formatting Charts, Format as Table, Naming a Range
- Introduction to VBA
- Recording a Macro and Editing the Macro
- User-Defined Functions
- Control Statements
- Error Handling and Debugging
- Worksheet and Workbook Events
- ActiveX Controls
- Connecting Excel to Outlook & PowerPoint(Requires strong VBA skills)
Duration: 20 Hours
Part time/ Full time: Part Time
Fees: Rs. 11,000
[su_tab title = “Tools”]
- MS Excel
[su_tab title = “Contact”]