[su_tab title = “Description”]
Advanced Excel Training for Beginners. This course will cover Formulas, Funtions, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Index, Match, Pivot Table, Macros
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- Learn how to sort and filter data faster in Excel 2007. You can even sort or filter by color.
- Master pivot tables to summarize a million rows of transactional data into a flexible summary without writing a single formula.
- Reduce repetitive tasks to a single mouse click by creating a macro. Plus, find out why most recorded macros don’t work and the one setting to change to allow many recorded macros to work.
- See how to use the three new charting ribbon tabs to quickly format a chart or how to use the dialog boxes to coax charts out of Excel that don’t look like Excel charts. You’ll discover how to make charts in your company’s colors with one keystroke.
- Create a report for every customer or department with a couple of mouse clicks. Learn five ways to summarize data and when to use each method.
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Experience in Anaylitics
- More than 5 years of industry experience
[su_tab title = “Contact”]