[su_tab title = “Description”]
All-in-One Big Data and Analytics Suite helps Analytics professionals to gain expertise over analysing huge amount of data on SAS, R and Hadoop. All-in-One Big Data and Analytics Training Suite is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. Analytics is the use of Data, Statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive models to gain insights and assist in fact-based decision making. Analytics Certification demonstrates a participant’s wide knowledge of Business Analytics, enhanced management skills and his improved perspective of the industry.
- In compliance to globally recognized standards
- Up-to-date course material
- Develops your Big Data analysis skills
- Helps Big Data professionals to implement Big Data solutions
- Helps professionals in learning basic & advanced data analysis skills on SAS & R
All-in-One Big Data and Analytics Training is best suited for professionals with basic programming knowledge and wants to enter the field of Big Data and Analytics.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
Online Self Training
- 43 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content
- 40 Hrs of Lab Exercises with proprietary VM
- 400+ Chapter-end Quizzes
- 2 Big Data & Hadoop Simulation Exams
- 8 Business Analytics Simulation Exams
- 60 Hrs of Real Time Industry based Projects
- 5 Projects with 11 Unique Data Sets Included
- 40+ Case studies and tools videos
- 30 PDUs Offered
- INR 12,000 (Access Days 180)
- INR 15,000 (Access Days 365)
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
Who should do this course?
Professionals in data management, data warehousing or in a business intelligence role would find the certification ideal. In addition, recent college graduates having an inclination to logically solve problems and pursuing to enter the data analysis field will find the certification beneficial to kick start their careers.
- This course is also ideal, if you are a working professional OR a recent graduate who is
- On a stagnant, slow growing career
- Dealing a monotonous and unchallenging position
- Aiming to get into a more skillful role
- Aspiring to be one of the coolest scientists of 21st century
Fundamental programming skills is a minimum requirement while working knowledge of Java would be an added advantage.
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Contact”]