[su_tab title = “Description”]
This course aims to provide the knowledge of data driven marketing at retail banks. It let you understand the data infrastructure, digital event based marketing programs & contextual campaigns & omni channel marketing.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- Analytics scope at a retail bank
- Marketing challenges across the retail banking customer lifecycle
- Data related Infrastructure at a retail bank
- Channel implications on data driven marketing at retail banks
- Data-driven customer acquisition at retail banks
- Data driven usage management at retail banks
- Data driven customer experience management at retail banks
- Data driven upselling and Cross selling at retail banks
- Data driven retention and loyalty management at retail banks
- Practical Implementation challenges for the data-driven market
Who should go for this course?
- Analytics Managers
- Senior professionals at retail banks
- Business heads & CXO’s
Duration: Lifetime Access
Mode: Online Self-paced
Fees: INR 10,999
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
Basic understanding of marketing processes, familiarity with the banking domain and high school mathematics.