[su_tab title = “Description”]
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an implementation of Microsoft’s event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated integrated development environment (IDE), which are built into most Microsoft Office applications. VBA enables building user defined functions, automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs).
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
This course will cover in this Formulas, Funtions, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Index, Match, PivotTable, Macros, VBA, SQL, Access.
- Learn how to sort and filter data faster in Excel 2007. You can even sort or filter by color.
- Master pivot tables to summarize a million rows of transactional data into a flexible summary without writing a single formula.
- Reduce repetitive tasks to a single mouse click by creating a macro. Plus, find out why most recorded macros don’t work and the one setting to change to allow many recorded macros to work.
- Create a report for every customer or department with a couple of mouse clicks. Learn five ways to summarize data and when to use each method.
[su_tab title =”Eligibility”]
- For Professionals
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Experience in Anaylitics
- More than 5 years of industry experience.
- Analytical Skills
- Expert in Macros Development
[su_tab title = “Contact”]