R analytics is a free software programming language and a software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis as R has stronger object-oriented programming facilities than most statistical computing languages.
Another strength of R is static graphics, which can produce publication-quality graphs, including mathematical symbols. Dynamic and interactive graphics are available through additional packages.
What makes R powerful?
- Some of the most advanced statistical analysis capabilities
- Facilitates predictive analytics (its core strength)
- Mind blowing data visualizations to help you report better
- Ability to process and make sense of unstructured data such as text, video, voice and log data
- Create data analysis with flexibility to mix-and-match models for the best results
- Established in both academia and corporations for robustness, reliability and accuracy.
Applications of R Analytics
- Industrial forecasting
- Drug testing and development
- Real-time trading
- Risk assessment
- Software analysis, testing and development
- Mostly every business and industry that needs data to make business-critical decisions
[su_tab title=”Program Structure”]
What will you learn by end of this course?
- Acquire knowledge of analytic tool (R)
- To get knowledge of statistical concepts
- To acquire analytical skills
- Introduction to Analytics
- Introduction to Statistical concepts used in business analytics
- Basic Analytic Techniques using R
- Modeling Techniques
24 LIVE interactive classes of 1 hour each / 12 Live classes of 2 hours each for 4 weeks, using the WizIQ Virtual Classroom- you will be able to view the instructor LIVE and participate in real-time discussions with the instructor
6:00 AM-08:00 AM- EST
6:00 PM-8.00 PM IST
Fees: – INR 21,999
Full time/Part time:
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and MS office
- Maths and Statistics knowledge (School level)
- Level Next Education (Bangalore, India)