This course is designed to introduce the student to the capabilities of Big Sheets. Big Sheets is a component of Info Sphere Big Insights. It provides the analyst the ability to be able to visualize and analyze data stored HDFS using a spreadsheet type interface without any programming.
- Describe how Big Sheets can help with the business and technical challenges of big data
- Create Big Sheets workbooks
- From data stored in HDFS
- Directly from data generated by an application
- Use Big Sheets readers to properly parse data in Big Sheets
- Create sheets within workbooks
- List the different types of functions available when creating a new sheet
- Create charts to more easily visualize Big Sheets results
Part Time/Full Time:
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux)
- Basic understanding of Apache Hadoop and BigData.
- Apache Hadoop
- Henry L Quach