The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of handling data and Business Analytics’ tools that can be used for fact-based decision-making using real case studies. Primary objectives of the course are:
- Understand the emergence of business analytics as a competitive strategy.
- Analyze data using statistical and data mining techniques and understand relationships between the underlying business processes of an organization.
- Learn data visualization and storytelling through data.
- Learn decision-making tools/Operations Research techniques.
- Use advanced analytical tools to analyses complex problems under uncertainty.
- Use analytics in customer requirement analysis, general management, marketing, finance, operations and supply chain management.
- Analyze and solve problems from different industries such as manufacturing, service, retail, software, banking and finance, sports, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc.
- Hands on experience with software such as Microsoft Excel, Evolver, LINDO, Qlikview, SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS, R, @RISK and other proprietary software.
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for those who are already working in analytics to enhance their knowledge as well as for those with analytical aptitude and would like to start new career in analytics.
- Dinesh Kumar U
Start Date : 06 Jun, 16
End Date : 09 Jun, 16
Early Bird Cut-Off Date : 16 May, 16
Last Date of Registration:
- 27 May, 16
- Residential Fee : Rs. 79,000
Residential Early Bird Fee : Rs. 75,050
Non-Residential Fee : Rs. 71,000
Non-residential Early Bird Fee : Rs. 67,450
- 4 Days
- Microsoft Excel