[su_tab title = “Description”]
An introductory course in understanding the definition, application and techniques involved in Business Analytics.
Business analytics (BA) refers to the skills, technologies, applications and practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning.
This course includes the different types of analytics, BA techniques, software and applications, differences between analytics and analysis and business analytics and business intelligence, challenges and the future of BA.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- Basic understanding of the IT industry.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry.
- Analysts looking to improve their understanding of the business analyst role.
- Organizations wanting to make better and more informed business decisions, as well as looking for ways to explore business data and implement statistical analysis.
- Managers looking to optimize business processes.
Fees: Rs. 5940/-
Duration: Life time access once you sign up
The Art of Service- Quality education for Career Driven IT Professionals
[su_tab title = “Contact”]