[su_tab title = “Description”]
“For every 100 open Big Data jobs, there are only two qualified candidates – Fast Company.”
With 2.6 quintillion bytes of data being produced on a daily basis, there is a fast growing need of big data & Hadoop training to nurture professionals who can manage and analyse massive (tera/petabytes) data-sets to bring out business insights. To do this requires specialized knowledge on various tools like the Hadoop ecosystem. The supply of this specialized knowledge is extremely limited.
Through this big data & Hadoop training course, the participants will gain all the skills requisite to be a Hadoop Developer and Big Data Analyst. The participant will learn the installation of Hadoop cluster, understand the basic and advanced concepts of Map Reduce & YARN, techniques used by Big Data analysts like Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop and Oozie. The course will train you towards global certifications offered by Cloudera, Horton works etc. The course will be very useful for engineers and software professionals.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
23-July -2016 – Weekend (Sat & Sun – 9:00 AM. to 12:00 PM) (10 Seats Available)
Duration: 42 hours (7 weekend
Full Time/ Part time:
- Interact with the instructors and fellow participants through chat, voice and video as if you are in a classroom
- We will award you with a certificate after working on a project post the course and a final test
- Virtual classroom sessions will be recorded for you to revise later or if you miss a class
- 24×7 lifetime access to the recorded classes and course content
Rs. 30000 Rs. 22,500 or USD 399 till 9th Nov only Pay just Rs. 5,000/- now to reserve your seat & discount and the rest before the batch starts
We offer a full refund till 6 days post the start date of the batch if you would like to cancel, though with such a good deal we wonder who would!
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
This course is designed for anyone who:
- Wants to architect a project using Hadoop and its Eco System components
- Wants to develop Map Reduce programs to handle enormous amounts of data
- A Business Analyst or Data Warehousing person looking at alternative approach to data analysis and storage
- The participants should have at least basic knowledge of Java. (If you do not, we provide you with our ‘Java Primer for Hadoop’ course complimentary so that you are up to date with the requisite Java skills)
- Any experience of Linux environment will be helpful but not essential
[su_tab title = “Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Contact”]