In this course you will get an introduction to the main tools and ideas in the data scientist’s toolbox. The course gives an overview of the data, questions, and tools that data analysts and data scientists work with.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to identify and classify data science problems. You will also have created your Github account, created your first repository, and pushed your first markdown file to your account.
There are two components of this course:
- The first is a conceptual introduction to the ideas behind turning data into actionable knowledge.
- The second is a practical introduction to the tools that will be used in the program like version control, markdown, git, Github, R, and RStudio.
3-4 hours per week
Part time/ Full time: – Part time
Fees: – Join for Free
Course Start Date: 31 – Oct to 5 -Dec
No prior background required. Previous experience in programming is helpful.
- Jeff Leek: – Johns Hopkins University
- Brian Caffo: – Johns Hopkins University
- Roger D. Peng:-Johns Hopkins University