[su_tab title = “Description”]
Continue learning the basics of DB2 using DB2 Express-C, the free version of IBM DB2 database servers. This is part 2 of 3 courses. You will learn about the DB2 architecture (memory, process, and storage models), connecting to a DB2 server, working with database objects, and more!
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
- DB2 architecture
- Connecting to a DB2 server
- Working with database objects
- Data movement utilities
Part Time/Full Time:
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows or Linux)
- Basic knowledge of SQL. Consider taking SQL Fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of Data Studio. Consider taking Data Studio Essential Training I.
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Raul F. Chong
[su_tab title = “Contact”]