PGP/MS in Business Analytics & Big Data (BA & BD) program provides study of organizational decision-making process under dynamic global business environment. The program integrates knowledge of applied mathematics using quantitative techniques and computer techniques to optimize decision-making in business.
This program is designed to be completed in eleven months and the courses are scheduled to meet the needs of working professionals. This highly intense and competitive program offers students the opportunity to work on data sets arranged with corporate and faculty support.
Who should attend?
- Candidates aspiring to make a career as Business Analysts
- Fresh Engineers and MBA students
- IT and Telecom Managers
- Business Executives or Process Managers
- Business or Technical Systems Analysts
- Product Managers or Product owners
- Enterprise Analysts
- Business Architects
- Management Consultants
- Graduate Certificate Course
21 Credit Units
Part Time/Full Time:
- Graduates in BE /BTech/BSc (IT/CS), BCA, MCA, minimum 60% marks. Aegis accepts the following test scores: GRE, TOEFL (ETS Code: 5730) GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, Java, HTML, as well as experience in using statistical packages and statistical software programs is advantageous.