This course is for the candidates who want to be Hadoop Administrator. The target audience of this course is System Administrators, DBAs, Developers or anyone who wants to be a Hadoop Administrator.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the
- Hadoop ecosystem,
- Learning topics such as, the internals of MapReduce and HDFS
- How to build Hadoop architecture.
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with systems and hardware in the data center.
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop.
- Configuring the Fair Scheduler to provide service -level agreements for multiple users of a cluster.
Course Start Date:
25 Oct 2014
EST: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
IST: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- 24 hours of live interactive classes
- 20 hours of lab work
- 20 hours of project work
- 64 bit or 64 bit ready PC/Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo or above)
- 4 GB RAM
- 80 GB HDD