Hadoop Big Data Training course helps you learn the core techniques and concepts of Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem. It equips you with in-depth knowledge of writing codes using MapReduce framework and managing large data sets with HBase. The topics covered in this course mainly include- Hive, Pig and setup of Hadoop Cluster.
[su_tab title=”Program struture”]
- Understand Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem
- Work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Write MapReduce programs and implementing HBase
- Write Hive and Pig scripts
EST: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
IST: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- 30 hrs of live online classes by highly qualified Hadoop professionals
- All live online classes are recorded and can be accessed for 6 months
- 64 bit or 64 bit ready PC/Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo or above)
- 8 GB RAM
- 80 GB HDD
- Knowledge of programming in C++ or Java or any other Object Oriented Programming language is preferred, else you can enroll for our Java course free of cost to acquire the necessary skills to learn Hadoop.