[su_tab title = “Description”]
A course designed for HR professionals who want to leverage the power of analytics to propel their careers forward. Prior analytics knowledge is not necessary.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
This course is designed for
- HR Professionals who are looking to pick up HR analytics skills.
- MBA Students or other graduates who want a career in HR analytics.
At the end of the course candidates will get:
- Learn to create meaningful reports for the CEO or HR head using existing organization data.
- Knowledge of how and where Analytics and it’s applications helps the HR sector
- Learn how to measure training effectiveness and forecast budget numbers for HR costs.
- Also learn how to use predictive modelling techniques for attrition scoring.
6 weeks, 5-7 hours per week
Batch start date: 14 – Dec – 2014
Fees: INR. 24,000
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
Gaurav has over 10 years of experience in the field of analytics and has worked across multiple verticals including financial services, retail, FMCG, telecom, pharmaceuticals and leisure industries.
Sarita has over 10 years of extensive analytics and consulting experience across diverse domains including retail, health-care and financial services.
An engineering graduate, Jigsaw’s User Experience and Product Management lead, is also an MBA gold medallist from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning.
Sushma has over 9 years of experience in the media, with stints in film, commercial content development, television and event management in companies like Percept, MTV and FILMY.
Sanchita, a graduate of T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal, is a passionate writer and blogger and refers to herself as a global nomad!
Ishita has an MBA from the ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad and an additional Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Pooja is a publicist with over 6 years of experience in connecting brands with their TG, storytelling fervor, managing events, sales and business development.
[su_tab title = “Contact”]
[su_tab title = “AV Review”]
HR Analytics is a niche offering from Jigsaw Academy, relevant to people in HR or those who want to specialize in HR analytics. You should definitely take the course if this applies to you.