[su_tab title = “Description”]
Statistics is an important field of math that is used to analyze, interpret, and predict outcomes from data. Descriptive statistics will teach you the basic concepts used to describe data. This is a great beginner course for those interested in Data Science, Economics, Psychology, Machine Learning, Sports analytics and just about any other field.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
This course will teach you the basic terms and concepts in statistics as well as guide you through introductory probability.
You will learn how to….
- Use statistical research methods.
- Compute and interpret values like: Mean, Median, Mode, Sample, Population, and Standard Deviation.
- Compute simple probabilities.
- Explore data through the use of bar graphs, histograms, box plots, and other common visualizations.
- Investigate distributions and understand a distributions properties.
- Manipulate distributions to make probabilistic predictions on data.
- Lesson 1: Intro to Research Methods
- Lesson 2: Visualizing Data
- Lesson 3: Central Tendency
- Lesson 4: Variability
- Lesson 5: Standardizing
- Lesson 6: Normal Distribution
- Lesson 7: Sampling Distributions
Demonstrate what you have learned in this course by conducting an experiment by drawing from a deck of playing cards
Assumes 6 Hour per week (Work at your own pace)
Fees: – INR 11,940/Month (assuming $ = INR 60)
Part Time/Full time:
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
- This course assumes understanding of basic algebra and arithmetic.
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Sean Laraway
- Ron Rogers
- Katie Kormanik
[su_tab title = “Contact”]