[su_tab title = “Description”]
The Apache Hadoop® project develops open-source software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing. Learn the fundamental principles behind it, and how you can use its power to make sense of your Big Data.
[su_tab title = “Program Structure”]
Why Take This Course?
- How Hadoop fits into the world (recognize the problems it solves)
- Understand the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce (find out how it solves the problems)
- Write MapReduce programs (see how we solve the problems)
- Practice solving problems on your own
- What is “Big Data”? The dimensions of Big Data. Scaling problems. HDFS and the Hadoop ecosystem.
- The basics of HDFS, MapReduce and Hadoop cluster.
- Writing MapReduce programs to answer questions about data.
- MapReduce design patterns.
- Use MapReduce to reveal surprising trends in Udacity forum data.
Assumes 6 Hour/week (Work at your own pace)
Fees: – INR 11,940/Month (assuming $ = INR 60)
Part Time/ Full time:
[su_tab title = “Eligibility”]
- Technical prerequisites and is a good overview of Hadoop and MapReduce for managers.
- To get the most out of the class, however, you need basic programming skills in Python on a level provided by introductory courses like our Introduction to Computer Science course.
- To learn more about Hadoop, you can also check out the book Hadoop: The Definitive Guide.
[su_tab title =”Tools”]
[su_tab title = “Faculty”]
- Sarah Sproehnle
- Ian Wrigley
- Gundega Dekena
- Program Structure
[su_tab title = “Contact”]